In Revver when you delete an item, you can recover or purge that item from your Deleted Items bin, or "Recycle bin." This is a built-in feature to protect you from accidentally purging data, and it will act as a fail-safe in your account should a Cabinet, Drawer, Folder, or Document be accidentally deleted.
This feature is available in both the Revver Web Interface, and the Revver Desktop App.
**Please Note** The Recycle bin allows users to purge data permanently from Revver. If you decide to purge an item in your recycle bin, it cannot be recovered not even from a backup.
How to Restore Deleted Items:
- Log into Revver.
- Select the Navigation menu, select 'All Features', and go to 'Recycle Bin'.
- You should see your Recycle Bin Table appear in the center pane of the screen.
- In the Recycle Bin, you can use the "FILTERS" option to find a file based on Name, Path, or date-range.
- Once your results are filtered, you can use the column-headers to sort the data in the recycle bin table.
- Once you have found the item that you wish to restore, select that item so it is highlighted in Grey
- Select "Restore" in the bottom left of the center-pane
The document will then return to it’s original Store location and you can continue to use that document
Any Cabinet, Drawer, or Folder that is Purged cannot be recovered, not even from a backup.
If you have further questions did you know that we offer interactive trainings here: revverdocs.com/open-office-hours
If you have technical difficulties, or encounter errors, please contact our technical service team at: https://www.revverdocs.com/chat